Friday, April 21, 2006

Wah sooooo longgggg.

tons of questions that show your in depth side!
basics
whats your name?:Stella
what do people call you?:Stel/Boo
where you named after anything?:My name means star.
if you were born the oppisite sex what would your name be?:Keanu Reeves.
do people spell/say your name wrong?:Rarely.
if you could change your name what would you change it to?:I wouldn't.
gender?:Crafty.
birthday?:Just another number.
age?:21
age you act?:My running shoes size.
age you want to be?:Michael Jordan's shoe size.
height?:Say gnome and Ima smack you.
eye color?:As dark as it gets.
happy with it?:Why not.
natural hair color?:Black.
happy with it? if not do you dye it?:When I have cash to flush, yes.
righty or lefty?:My left eye.
family?:<3
pets?:Animals should be free!
peircings?:9
tatoos?:Erm..3?
love and stuff
single?:Half of a whole.
who are you with, or who do you want to be with?:My disney :)
are you in love?:Against my will.
have you ever been in love, if so how many times?:Yer, sensitive question.
do you believe in love at first sight?:Everytime I see Ashton Kutcher.
is it possible to be faithful to one person for ever?:All things are possible.
do you want to get married?:Do you know Sandy and Kirsten?
do you want to have kids?:Its my destiny.
how many?:Have you seen Cheaper by the dozen?
do you believe in divorce?:When grevious bodily harm is involved.
do you belive in true love?:All loves are true.
do you consider love a mistake?:No, cipek.
turn-ons?:Sharp canines.
turns-offs?:Oversized muscles.
do you think the oppisite sex finds you attractive?:I doubt anyone finds thunder thighs attractive.
what is best about the opposite sex?:They are the opposite SEX
what is worst about the oppisite sex?:They are the opposite sex..
are you a virgin?:Have you been to Uranus?
do you belive you should be in love to have sex?:No shit.
how far have you gone?:To the moon and back.
how many people have you had sex with?:How dare you.
do other people consider you a slut?:I know one person who does ;)
right at this moment...
where are you?:Paradise.
what can you see out your window?:The playground.
are you listening to music?:*gasps. OF COURSE.
are you lonely or tired?:The latter.
use 5 words to decribe how you are feeling::I want to be sedated.
are you talking to anyone online? if so who?:No.
are you talking to anyone of the phone? if so who?:Okay..I can multitask but still..
what are you wearing?:Shirts and shorts.
what are you doing?:?!?!
whats on your mousepad?:The mouse la duh.
friends
how many true friends do you have?:Enough to be very blessed.
are you a loner?:In college.
who is your best friend?:Raylanie
oldest?:Adeline Cheah.
newest?:Aran!
shyest?:Oh my. I don't have any shy friends.
loudest?:Zuan Heng.
smartest?:They are all smart! :D
ditziest?:Bonnie Su.
funniest?:Wong Mun Fye/Chen Soon
who is the best listener?:Rachel Yeng.
do you prefer to hang out with one friend or a group of friends?:Either way.
who do you wish you were closer to?:JonIanGene like the old times.
who knows the most about you?:Pek San.
who knows the least about you?:Goodness..
who do you trust the most?:Pek San by default.
the least?:...
who do you fight with the most?:Melanie. We love it.
who do you talk to online the most?:Rachel & Melanie.
who do you talk to on the phone the most?:Joyce.
do you trust others easily?:Unfortunately.
name one who's arms you feel safe in::Tan Guan Chiew.
who house were you at last?:My parents'
who's your second family?:Pek San.
who lives the farthest away?:Bonnie Su :(
do you....
smoke?:Like a chimney.
drink alcohol?:If there isn't other poisons.
do drugs?:I'm Alice in Wonderland, havent you heard.
pray?:Yes.
go to church?:Not anymore.
sleep with stuffed animals?:Hell no!
take walks in the rain?:If no one stops me.
dance in the rain?:If no one calls the cops.
do any sports? if so which ones?:Used to. Track.
sleep around?:Yeah at Rachel's, at Ellie's.
lie a lot?:Enough to be a sinner.
steal?:Nope.
gamble?:My heart.
have you ever....
kissed a stranger?:Do I have slut written on my forehead?
slept with a stranger?:Or all over me?
spun until you were so dizzy you couldn't walk?:All the time when I was younger.
screamed so much you lost your voice?:A few ridiculous times.
laughed so much it was painful?:All the time!
cried so much it was painful?:More than I should.
gone skinny dipping?:I'm not skinny.
played strip poker?:Does strip chess count?
had a medical emergency?:A car crash.
ran away from home?:I went as far as the living room.
done something extremely unexpected?:Who hasn't? Wait a minute..
slept outside?:One sad night.
been onstage?:Yes.
deep stuff....
whats your biggest fear?:Fear itself.
what was your weirdest dream?:I was a boat going down a waterfall.
scariest dream?:The Holy Bible was in a cryptic code.
do you have a reoccuring dream?:No.
what was your best dream?:I was swimming in nutella.
what IS your dream?:To be a great mom.
do you live in the moment?:I try and i try and i try.
what you greatest stregth?:My friends.
whats your greatest weakness?:Food.
do you have a motto you live by?:My motto is to not have a motto.
if your life were a movie what would it be called?:Stella.
do you have any bad habits?:Picking the skin off the sides of my fingernails.
do you have any secrets?:I doooo
are you fake?:Nope pinch me if you don't believe me.
what do you want to do in life?:Be a mommy!
are you a daredevil?:I can be.
are you predictable?:To those who knows me too well.
do you keep a journal/diary?:A blog, *ngerk.
if you could change one thing about you would you? what would it be?:That I could sleep long longgg hours.
if you were someone else, would you be friends with yourself?:In a heartbeat.
do you think your a good person?:I'd like to think so.
do you think your emotionally strong?:My emotions are strong yes.
do you regret anything?:Always thought I would, but no.
do you think life has been good so far?:Yes :)
what do you like most about you body?:Er I have all my limbs and organs.
least?:I have limbs, organs and FATs.
are you trust worthy?:No, please don't trust me.
are you gullible?:No but I can make you think that I am.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Laboo,

Who and why would anyone wanna ask questions like those... I wonder..

Lotsa love,

Princess Zouk

Stella said...

The 2nd question would be, why would anyone answer them?!

:P

Aran Chandran said...

My Fav : what was your best dream?: I was swimming in nutella.

Most Scary : are you gullible?: No but I can make you think that I am.

Stella said...

ahhahah tyler says i didnt answer all the questions. "some more ask back the survey" :D

i'm home everyday. all i do is lie in bed or cook lunch/dinner. help..

Anonymous said...

WAH LAU!!!! i read till the part where ppl think you are a slut, and i couldnt go on edi... haha. damn fucking long lor. gotta hand it to you how you actually pull yourself tru to answer ALL of it. haha...

Stella said...

sheer boredom.