Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Better Together.

First time I heard Jack Johnson's music, I cringed. Yer, music for saps, I thought.
And in high school I refused to date because I watched "Drive me crazy" and I agreed and said "High school love is for saps. For those who are insecure and seek attention. I will not do somethign stupid and regret it two years later."

But I've become a sap.
Gah!

Hm, the fine print is for those who gives a shit ;)








Whoah. I look really shitty without any make-up on. Fuck. Never thought I'd say that. Foundation is evil. 6 months ago I was surviving without it :( I have sold out!!

4 comments:

Jung☆ said...

As long as ur happy ^^*

Makeup is like our money, cant live without it! :( sadness...

Stella said...

ya man (jamaican stylez) haha miss you guys back in cyber :( but its smokey here in sunway as it is back there :P

Jung☆ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jung☆ said...

stel...

ur always welcome to join us back here.

just drag ur arrss here.