Thursday, April 20, 2006

Nothing to do, no where to go.

Describe yourself using one band and song titles from that band
Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band::Ramones.
Are you male or female::She talks to rainbows.
Describe yourself::Do you remember rock n roll radio?
How do some people feel about you::Freak of nature.
How do you feel about yourself::I don't want to grow up.
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend::The job that ate my brain.
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend::Endless vacation.
Describe where you want to be::Planet Earth 1988.
Describe what you want to be::I wanna be sedated ;)
Describe how you live::Making monsters for my friends.
Describe how you love::Listen to my heart.
Share a few words of wisdom:Take it as it comes.
Take this survey Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

No comments: