Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I miss you too Ray, I'm out of credit :( COME HOME.

I'm listening to The Strokes' First Impressions of Earth. Again.


But I am humming tunes from Is This It.


I'm trying my very best to punch The Strokes' First Impressions Of Earth album into the part of my brain labelled "LOVE" along with its partners' Is This It and Room On Fire but it's regurgitating:



I didn't take no shortcuts
I spent the money that I saved up
Aw mama runnin' out of luck
Well like my sister don't give a fuck
I wanna steal your innocence
To me my life it don't make sense
Your strange manners, I love you so
Why won't you wear your new trench coat
-Barely Legal: The Strokes.

HOWWWWWWW..(LS)

I'm getting into the habit of using parenthesis' again. Gotta love em'. Both the noun and the adjective alike :D

No comments: