Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Backside boy

Ham has been playing dota for the past hour and I'm in one of my moods.

Lazing around asking him What Ifs questions and urging him for long philosophical answers. I'd bug him for a better answer if I didnt like the first one he gave, I'd pester him to justify his choices and stances.

Then I remembered once someone had said that if she would choose her favourite disney princess character thing, it would be Pegasus because she can fly.

Later she found out Pegasus was a he. All the cool ones are taken by men la shit.

So I asked Ham who his favourite disney princess was and he said " Sleeping Beauty. She didn't talk a lot."

I think this was the question he gave most thought in answering. The little chibai.

You know he calls his computer Mommah? As in, the mothership?

!!!

No comments: