Films I have yet to watch but absolutely have to.
1. Running with Scissors
2. The Motorcycle Diaries
3. Maria Full of Grace
4. The Nativity Story
5. The Prestige
6. Charlotte's Web
8. Darwin's Nightmare
9. Andy Warhol - A documentary film
10. Iraq in Fragments
11. Marie Antoinette
okay, this list could go on for a while so i'll stop here.
Films I haven't seen but don't really have to.
1. The Da Vinci Code
2. Casino Royale
3. Happy Feet
5. The Devil's Rejects
7. Scary Movie 4 [haha need i say more]
Films I didn't think would be good..till I watched it.
1. Lady in the Water
2. V for Vendetta [i loved it! love love lovedddd it]
3. Ice Age 2 [freaking funny lor]
4. Vanity Fair
5. Thank you for smoking [rachel says thats how i'd talk to my children. the part about the essay]
6. Million Dollar Baby
7. The Aviator [almost forgot! i watched it 5 times]
8. The Banquet [not bad somehow]
9. Devil wears Prada [the clothes.. *blushes]
10. Sin City!! [turned out awesome!]
11. Domino [caught me off guard, she wasnt bad]
Films I thought was gonna be good..until I watched it.
1. United 93 [Overdid the family and crying babies in the background bit]
2. Miami Vice
3. The Departed [I'm standing on Asia's side for this one]
4. The Omen
5. My Super Ex-girlfriend [Damn stupid]
6. Pride & Prejudice [Must be Keira Knightly, so irritating her face]
7. Fahrenheit 9/11 [After reading Michael Moore's books, i'm a bit biased against him. i don't think he's being objective, but duh most of you know that. bottomline is, its NOT a documentary. they shouldn't have advertised it like it was. Its just Moore's opinion on the event, just like the Da Vinci Code to Mr.Brown and if the- okay stopping here. This too can go on forever.]
8. Assasination of Richard Nixon [IT was alright la but..i think they merged too many different versions of his story in this movie, but it guess it happens. Still, i think i expected too much maybe]