Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Recess.

I had to put Boston Legal on hold and work on my presentation tomorrow. I actually haven't really started on it. Skype is evil and so is Mel. No Mel's not evil today because herself and Miss Rachel Yeng has so generously loaned me, once again, their usernames and passwords to their uni's library database so that I can do some research. Obviously, because my lousy college offers no such service despite the ludicrous fees we pay.

Anyway we ended up answering surveys.


Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
a scoutmaster who is especially good at untying knots.

Who do you blame for your mood today?
melanie loh.

Have you ever seen a dead body?
yes.

What should we do with stupid people?
nothing!

How long do you think you will live?
seeing as my diet takes form of the "aheartattackinayear&spiltovariesinhalf" regimen..

What was the first thing you did this morning?
piss like a racehorse.

The colour of carpet in your bedroom?
the same color as parque, coincidentally.

How many times did you fail your driver's test?
i honestly cannot remember.

Last person you went out to dinner with?
tan guan chiew.

Are you spoiled?
at first i was thinking hell no, then i thought, i'm the technicolor baby yo! ok shoot me.

Do you drink lots of water?
no but i eat a lot of ice cream.

What toothpaste do you use?
whatever's there.

How do you vent your anger?
i turn it into sorrow, then churn it into dark humour.

The last compliment you received?
ooh aran's birthday card! "its not just the clothes, its the attitude. happy birthday to someone who's always known that" :D

Do you look more like your mother or father?
my dad. the eyebush/brows gives it away.

When was the last time you threw up?
23rd oct.

Is your best friend a virgin?
would you like her to murder me?

What theme does your room have?
pastel yellow, not my choice.

Are you a momma's child or a daddy's child?
daddy's girl.

Would you ever join the military?
only as a medic.

The last website you visited?
proquest 5000

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
jung jung bom bom.

What was the last concert you've been to?
minus the bear held a private concert just for me. took place in my dreams.

Last person you went to the movies with?
my sister joyce.

The last person you stared at?
my sister esther singing "ice kacang" with the most creative dance moves ever.

Number of pillows on your bed?
seven.

Is anything alive in your room?
what the. i'm not wiccan, there are not life in inanimate objects.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
back a week. have my raya holidays again.

What is your current goal to achieve?
to be able to dance the "ice kacang" as well as esther.

How is your hair?
long.

What is your current worry?
the usual and the petty, student's worries.

Do you have plans for spring break?
i don't make plans.

No comments: