Friday, November 24, 2006

Say Oo La La

I got tagged Joyce said. Whatever that means. So here goes.

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name : Stella Oo.
Birth Date : 15th Oct.
Current Status : Online.
Eye color : Black like anything.
Hair Color: Also black like anything.
Righty or Lefty : Leaning towards a righty.
Zodiac Sign : Libra.


Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage: A little bit of this, a little bit of that. (rap)
Your Fears : Disappointing my father and my mother when she's angry or sad.
Your Weaknesses : The people i love
Your Perfect Pizza : I only eat one kind. I don't like pizza unless its Pizza Uno's. Beef pepperoni, salami, anchovies and extra anchovies.


Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : That was a bad dream.
Your Bedtime : When there is time.
Your most missed memory : Doing things like sand art with Rachel, blowing giant bubbles with Lisa Koh (who's surname won't be Koh after December :P) and climbing trees with Miriam.

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Neither. Both are evil.
McDonald's or Burger King : Neither. The biggest seller of Coke is McDonalds and McDs is freaking unethical.
Single or group dates: Don't go on dates.
Adidas or Nike: Same like my sister Joyce who answered on hers: I don't normally wear shoes, but I take after my sister who doesn't support Nike, so, Adidas. Ha. Ha.
Lipton tea or Nestea: ...
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino if i had to choose.


Layer FIVE : Do you
Smoke : yes and yes.
Curse : When i'm passionate. Ha ha.


Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Yeap, just a little.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: Life is a stage they say.
Eaten sushi: I don't like sushi.
Dyed your hair: No.


Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Nope.
Changed who you were to fit in: I changed friends to not fit in. I think tahts the same thing. Freaking counterculture.


Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married : 25 :D


Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: The color God gave him.
Best hair colour: Anything la. Not "kam mou" can already.
Short or long hair: Whichever that doesnt need gel or wax or anything foreign :P


Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago : Telling Mel she can't be my girlfriend.
1 hour ago : Eating supper with dad and sis.
4.5 hours ago : Watching Erin Brockovich for the 75648th time in Rachel's room.
1 month ago : struggling with assignments
1 year ago : annoying the hell out of pek san for a whole week.


Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: reading Maddox's stuff.
I feel: super the happy.
I hate: people who are mean to the ppl i love and to me.
I hide: my dad's Nike shoes
I miss: Melanie Loh, Wong Mun Fye and Ter Pek san.
I need: aran to loan me maria full of grace :D


Layer TWELVE : Tag 5 people
1. melanie loh
2. tyler ng
3. elle ashley
4. aranesan
5. eve lalang chua

No comments: