Wednesday, June 06, 2007

You show your age, when you drown your rage.

Cassie has developed a habit of crying and whining whenever I leave the room or am out of her sight. It's not like she's clingy, she's not. She doesn't like being held for long unless she's in the car with me. Sexy the husky cries when Ham leaves the room and waits at the door for him to come back in. Quite the whiny pair these two. Even if we're in the shower which is in the same room, they'd whine the ENTIRE time from the other side of the door.

When Cassie is downstairs with me while I'm cooking and I go upstairs for 30 seconds to get something, she'd run up 3 steps on the stairs and be stuck there because under any other circmustances, she does not do stairs.

Ah the elections, the elections. Half the democrats voted for military force in Iraq but right now ALL of them decided against it. I know "flip-flopping" is quite commonplace in politicians but sometimes it can get quite ridiculous. Many many videos to watch, many many readings. This is gonna be like the Olympics, there's something to stay tuned to everyday.

Oh that reminds me, if the ending of Pirates 3 wasn't a mockery of George Bush Jr. I don't know what it is.

No comments: