Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Saves the day.

I've been singing to this song for about seven years? The lyrics are damn sweet! I still like it till today so if you have time go listen to it. When you're bored like I am now you can sing and jump with it for hours. Real entertainment.

Let me take this awkward saw
And run it against your thighs
Cut some flesh away
I'll carry this piece of you with me

So all I can say tonight is that I hate you
But it would be all right
We could see each other sometime

If I could somehow make you mine
And if not I'll take my spoons
I'll dig out your blue eyes
I'll swallow them down to my colon
They're gonna burn like hell tonight'cause your beautiful
Just not on the inside, yeah

Light comes from within
And your beaming eyes don't seem so bright

My heart is on the floor
Why don't you step on it?
When I think ofall the things you've done
My heart is on the floor
Why don't you step on it?
When I think of all the things you've done

Boardwalks and breaking waves
Made our Saturdays
I'd buy you lemonade right now if you were here then I'd throw it in your face
And I'd listen to you cry

Remember how I miss our nights under ocean skies
You and I are like when fire and the ocean floor collide

: Rocks tonic juice magic.

No comments: