Monday, May 08, 2006

Wet & Not so Wild.

Ham and I, Tyler and Wai Leng, Heng and Kenny: took a trip down memory lane back to high school and decided to go for the Skate&Surf thing at Sunway Lagoon a couple of weeks ago. Maybe two. The place was swarming with kids in their teens. There were two firsts on this day, one was when the majority of the crowd looked younger than I and the other when I refused to go into the water. I can't remember a time where I didn't gung-ho and dived into the water. I love the water. If I had a choice, I wouldn't choose to be able to fly. I'd choose to be able to breathe underwater.

But on this day..

Ham dragged a very unwilling person into the water. I've always read this phrase, but I brought it into action at this moment: "kicking and screaming."



Wai Leng and I: Before I was tormented by cold icy water. (And I loveddddddd it)
I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R' Us kid. A million toys to choose from, that I can play with. From bikes to trikes and video games, its the biggest toy store there is. GEE WIZZ! I don't wanna grow up, cause baby if I did... I wouldn't be a Toys R' Us kid!

No comments: