Thursday, May 04, 2006

Reviews Shmeviews.

Just heard Taking Back Sunday's first single from their latest album Louder Now, Make damn sure.

En said they were kinda Strokes-ish now. I can see why, except not as good. It'd be better if they were less screamo in this song. The album will probably come out here soon, there are probably better songs on it than this one. This one reminds me of Hawthorne Heights, I don't like it much. En probably likes it cause it sounds a little like Sparta, except more upbeat.

Ham and I were talking the other night and we remembered this song, a while back, it's called Kiss the rain by Billie Myers. I think I used to like it. I hated Nelly Furtado's Like a bird. In fact I hated Nelly Furtado anything. I don't know why I'm bringing it up though. Velvet Revolver sucks. I think expressing dislike is healthy. An insult a day, keeps the psychiatrist away!

SobieNeverSober was here a couple of nights back and I was jumpyhappy. Haven't seen him in a long time, he has this really cool afro now. Except instead of the usual round-ish afro, he's got the triangular one. Imagine Arnold from Hey Arnold! with an afro and wears blurry glasses. But anyway the best part about Sob is, he listens to punk.

I turned The Ramones on and to my giddy delight he sings along!

"I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brainnnn."

I turned to him and said "Everyone needs at least two punk friends. At least two." with my fingers in a peace sign for emphasis. It seemed like the right dramatic thing to say. I am the movie of the week.

:D

If you wanna know why I am crapping so, refer to my comments page. Look at the very top, under No Comments what does it say?

There you have it. The answer to the majority of questions about my sanity, or lack thereof.

No comments: