- Stellaboo is the world's smallest mammal!
- Stellabooocracy is government by stellaboo.
- In the Great Seal of the United States the eagle grasps 13 arrows and stellaboo!
- Stellaboo can jump up to sixteen times her own height.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, stellaboo and compline.
- Early thermometers were filled with stellaboo instead of mercury.
- Stellaboo never said 'Play it again, Sam'!
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted stellaboo.
- Scientists have discovered that stellaboo can smell the presence of autism in children!
- Without its lining of stellaboo, your stomach would digest itself!
No.1 is got on my nerves a little.
And surely some would say to No.4, that's not very high at all! Hax mou.
- The opposite sides of laboo always add up to seven.
- Laboo is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world!
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as laboo.
- Laboo can live for up to a week without a head!
- Laboo is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
- The first domain name ever registered was laboo.com.
- The only Englishman to become laboo was Nicholas Breakspear, who was laboo from 1154 to 1159.
- If you drop laboo from the top of the Empire State Building, she will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
- Fifty-two percent of Americans drink laboo.
- If you chew gum while peeling laboo then it will stop you from crying!
The coincidence in No.3 is almost freaky! But I'm thinking its a good sign since Halloween is my favourite celebration. With costumes and candy, really what more do you need?
By the way Fye, read No.8 and apologize for the many times you preached otherwise. Pei hai.
Elle, check your No.3 <3
Oh, and I can't help it.
- There are 336 dimples on the technicolor gang.
- If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into the technicolor gang.
- The fingerprints of the technicolor gang are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
- The technicolor gang are the only king without a moustache on the standard pack of cards!
- Europe is the only continent that lacks the technicolor gang!
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes the technicolor gang!
- The National Heart Foundation recommends eating the technicolor gang at least three times a week.
- Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in the technicolor gang.
- The technicolor gang were first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom their name comes.
- The technicolor gang were banned from Finland because of not wearing pants!
No.10 probably applies to only one of the technicolor gang members, quite the "romeo" one. Pear you saw the whole thing. Should we vote? :P