Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What's in a name.






Ham bought me a dog!! She's mine!! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!

She's less than 2 months old! I'm thinking either Bo, Stevie or Cassidy. But Cassie sounds good for now.


I'm torn between naming her Cassidy (Cassie for short) and Bo. I also came up with Stevie. The guys are happily calling her Carpet cause she likes to lie flat on the floor. Ham actually wants to give her a chinese name but neither one of is is particularly fluent in Chinese so how to name. We almost went with Xiao Wei but I thought against it.

I wish I have a better camera to take better pictures. I never liked poodles. But this toy poodle is irrisistable!!! She looks big in the pictures but she's actually quite small and SHE'S MINE!!
I LOVE LOVE LVOE LVEO LVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

No comments: