Sunday, April 22, 2007

Poooottt

My mom gave me 50bucks for cutting my hair. Except, I didn't expect it to be this short. I chopped a whole 6 inches off. It's weird now when I sit my hair touches my lap but now its..so alien. But I guess its better now that its not layered, was starting to think layered hair is a bit duh. It's straight now. Plus Aran and I agreed that if hair is too long it looks quite the "hiong ha". Hehe.

London was an unexpectedly good movie! Children of Men was pretty decent too except the ending a bit potong. Seems nowadays all movies end too quickly for me, I'm always expecting another big bang. I finally got to watch Factory Girl and I really liked it! Also, I watched The Aviator for the 4th time. I don't like Leonardo Dicaprio but he seems to get the good parts. I am bored. I can't wait for The Simpsons movie. My dad is looking forward to the Transfomers movie although he won't admit it.

Oh the other day I passed a restaurant and its called, Sheesh Mahal! HAHAHahahah damn funny lor.

No comments: