Wednesday, June 07, 2006

New banner, new banner!

I had to put it up even though it doesn't really fit properly, yet. This is where Tyler comes in. I love it! I don't usually get excited about things, well apart from CDS and books but this one is an exception. I don't have the expert eye to tell if its good, technically and all that, but its super pleasing to my eye.

I just woke up fifteen minutes ago, it's 1.41am now and though I was groggy, I'm now smiling like some idiot so both Joey and I got what we wanted. Hehe.

Joey is from Huevisualab. He is extremely talented, no? But he doesn't make banners for a living, sorry. Maybe you if pay him a lot a lot of money. Or in my case, I pay him in hugs. Watch out! You're about to get smothered.

But I still don't understand why you picked Vanilla over Chocolate, Eagle. *shrug*

No comments: