Thursday, November 15, 2007

Of babies and such.

So I was out Sunday afternoon with 2 very very cool guys. I've met like 10 cool guys my entire life so yeah this was a treat haha.

Zhao Kun and I had lunch at Oriental Cravings and when Jon came by we went for dessert at Delicious. Jon and desserts come together I don't know why. Only thing is he always goes for these weird desserts whereas I always go for the usual chocolatey stuff so I think we make a good dessert team.

Jon's my oldest guy friend, in case I haven't already mentioned it before. He's also this person who has shaped a lot of who I am and I don't know, he's just special. Anyway, he told me to blog about him and ZK yakking away about hm was it New Zealand or football? Could be the All Blacks. (Told you I'd forget)

After 1utama, Zhao Kun took me back to his house to see his newborn nephew! He knows I love babies and since we were young and when ZK had told me that he wanted to be a doctor I've always said "Peads! Peads!" and guess what, he's almost done with GP thingy and will most probably go into Peads! Peads! Haha. Okay anyway.

This is Rian Kye Friedmann!




The pictures above was when he was about 2 weeks old. The pictures below are from his full-moon party. His features changed a little bit its so cool!




Uncle Zhao Kun. So fitting la this title haha. ZK and I were pretty close friends since I was 13 or 14. And one of the things we'd always talk about was children. Not having them together or anything but just having them and how they think and how they can suprise you.

I can't wait to be a mom.


No comments: