Saturday, February 17, 2007

:(

Its weird, its something I hear people say often. I've never really related until last Wednesday when my phone got jacked.
I kind of like being phoneless. I feel just a little, liberated. I think I'm gonna stall getting another one.

The chemical burns on my fingers are almost fully recovered. Now a damp maroon. The painkillers were strong but after the 4th day i think that was just in my mind.

I don't want to watch Ghost Rider. Nicholas Cage and Eve Mendez? Ick. This is Ghost Rider not some soft movie about gardening and saving the life of a foal. I don't want to go to a club. I don't want to go near a mall. I don't want to see designer coffee cups. I don't want to go to college with stupid people. I don't want to be, can I still be me? Is it enough just knowing what I don't want?

At the rate things are going, in a couple of weeks I will be an island.
I will be alone. People only come when the decorations are up, when the doorknobs' warm. But when your bones are aching and your mind is still, so are they.

I'm running out of me. I have nothing left to offer. Pretty soon this will catch on and I'm certain only two or three would stay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tramadol no prescription buy tramadol online in florida - buy tramadol forum